Tuesday, February 13, 2007

campaign for real beauty

seen the dove advertisement.
i think its really great.
very inspiring and it makes you feel good about urself.

temporary.

i said temporary because i don't feel good about myself anymore.
i was taking to eunice ystd about esteem issues.
an i told her,
"i don't like people looking at me, because, i think they think that i am fat and ugly."
i don't know why.
people have said that i look prettier and slimmer
but i think its all false and lies
because when i see the mirror,
i see the ugly, fat and dumpy me.

I FEEL FAT AND UGLY.

i don't like what i see in the mirror.

sometimes when i tell my friends
i am a big beauty
but inside its like
"yeah right, wake up. you can never look like that!"

I FEEL FAT
I FEEL UGLY
I FEEL DUMPY
I FEEL GROSS

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home