Wednesday, April 18, 2007

something...

putting on 1 or 2 kg may seem little to you all
but to me,
ITS DISASTROUS.
and i think i am FAT.

i think i am sick.
but i don't care.
thats the price you have to pay to be slim
watching your weight like a hawk.
especially when you put on weight easily.

when hunger has become so familiar like a close friend
the feeling of food in your stomach is disgusting.

don't tell me i am sick
cos i know it.
but i will not stop me.
i acknowledge it
i know its a problem, but so be it.
i am still in control over things.

i won't get extreme till the point i am stick thin
its not i want
i just want to be slim.

so don't stop me, yet.
i will stop when i know its enough


ps: anyway, the doctor said i need physiotherapy for my lower back pain. just let me imagine its like going for massage sessions. confortable and shiok!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home