Sunday, August 12, 2007

there's nothing wrong with me - 12th aug

there is really nothing wrong with me
eating less doesn't mean i have an eating disorder
so stop labelling me.
i know i am worrying my mum with all my unhealthy eating habits
but i am perfectly fine.
i feel okay. not great but at least okay.

i don't have any signs of eating disorder.
so stop calling anorexic or bulimic or whatsoever.
i am normal.
i just have a smaller appetite. thats all.
i don't deny i have a fear of gaining weight
but who doesn't?
so its not my problem only.
if everyone who has the fear of gaining weight, are they all having eating disorder?
then every single girl in singapore would have to see a doctor.

for the last time, please stop telling me i have a disorder.
its pissing me off.
and for the last time i am saying, i just have a smaller appetite.

stop labelling me.

ps: things are changing so fast that its hard to catch up with the pace. it's sweeping me off my feet before i knew what's going on. i just realise i need to grab hold of the fact that things aren't the same anymore. feelings have changed and someone new will come. you will be the past. letting go will be hard but loving you is even harder now than before.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home