Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tears for Boredom

i am so bored at home till i cried for no practical reasons
just felt so lonely all of a sudden.
this boredom is killing me,
reducing me into a moron.

when there is school,
i want holidays.
now,
i just want to be out of this house.
it so depressing being couped in a home with nothing to do.
the whole "aura" is just so negative.
sad and negative thoughts just flood your whole head.
lucky, i am still in control of these emotions,
if not the headlines tmr would be:
"Girl, 20 Dies From Boredom, Literally."

everyday i just don't feel like waking up,
because there is nothing much you could do.
if i am not watching tv, i will be you tube-ing, if not reading some storybooks.
THATS IT!
ITS KILLING ME SOONER OR LATER!

and when my parents get home,
its nagging nagging and nagging.
they nag me for being so slothiness.
HELLO! HOW PERKY CAN I BE WHEN I AM STUCK AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY.
if i go out,
they nag that i treat this house like a hotel.
HEY! I DON'T LIVE IN A NUNNERY. I NEED A LIFE!
see. its so difficult whether i am a home or not.
just feel so pek chek.
gosh! and i feel like crying again. Emo freak.
GRR!

i am going to tear down this house and create hell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home