Thursday, December 06, 2007

climbing out from the ditch

i miss him.
very badly,
very suddenly too.
went to work this morning and saw a new batch of enlistees at pasir ris interchange.
somehow, it reminds me of him still in camp.
haha.
(he finished his 24km route march... wohoo!)

got a plane to catch on sunday morning,
i've got a fren bday party
and i feel like meeting him on saturday too.
and i still have not pack my luggage!
gosh!

i don't know how to tell my mum about i screwed up results.
gosh! gosh!

i need to reflect on my life, set my priorities right.
i need to find my DDFH - discipline, determination, faith and hope.
i really need to focus but not stress myself out too much.

failures will only make me stronger and more determined.
who doesn't fail in life,
but what's important is to learn from it and not repeat them again.

yes! i getting those momentum back.
GO ALL THE WAY!
please wish me luck and give me your support!!!
JIA YOU LO!!!

but how do i tell my mum? thats the big problem.
i hate to make her disappointed.

i heard myself scream: "how could this happen to me?!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home