Monday, April 30, 2007

i hate it!

i hate it when people tell me what to do.
so what if they are someone you ought to respect and heed their advice because of their seniority.
i hate it!

they got no right to tell me whether i look good to them or not.
i don't need to please them, i am not here to please them, and neither am i doing this to please them.
so don't tell me that i don't look good thin.
cos i don't need to leave up to your expectations.
i do what i want, do what i please and
if i want to go thinner its not up to you to decide.

there are things i would listen to.
but there are some i would not and need not have you interferring.
stop calling my mum to tell to tell her how skinny i look and how ugly will i look if i am thin,
i am not doing this to please anyone
i am doing this to please myself.

call me skinny monkey or what so ever.
i don't care. tell be in my face
do not do it behind my back
cos i hate people criticising me behind my back.

anyway skinny monkey is always better than fat pig.
fugly skinny sounds better than fugly fat.

i don't need your comments
i like myself like this - thin

ps: endless ranting. but after all she is still a relative no matter what. i cannot possibly not respect her over such things. but probably avoid seeing her too often. muhaha. anyway HE made me happy just now. I AM HAPPY even though some things are bothering me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home