Monday, June 04, 2007

freaking tired

been loosing sleep these few weeks
sleep late and waking up super early.
i am not sure why
but i feel so pressured by some things.

i am emotionally and physically tired
there are plenty of setbacks recently
uncertainty, doubts and fear.
working the whole week
and its tiring to be standing all day
and get scolded by unreasonable customer
duhz.

the only thing i am worried now is the date line.
its freaking me out
its stressing me out.
i am trying my best but it seems like its still the same
damn.
i feel pissed now.
DAMN DAMN DAMN!
FUCK!

i wanna scream my head off.

i am thinking of giving up.
seriously. i feel so tired of everything

lend me a shoulder to cry on. please.

anyway,
when did May had a shop?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ps: even after i finally bought that bag, my mood seems to have drop to an all time low.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home