Sunday, June 17, 2007

it was suppose to be happy.

yah. but i screwed up everything.
i think his impression of me will be, what a clumsy and troublesome woman i am
WAH!

it shld be happy that he went to pick me up
and i manage to sit in the front passenger seat... for the first time (probably the last time too)
anyway, that short journey (from my place to parkway) how many times can you drop your stuff?
me? not once, not twice, but THRICE!
in the end, when we reach parkway, he had to help me search for my stuff...
embarrassing right?!
KILL ME!

i dunno what the hell happen to me
must be that medicine that make me drowsy.

anyway, pool was fun and he was damn pro.
WEIKAIT PLAY CHEAT ONE! he purposely let me win de!
that cannot be his standard la.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bleahx!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bu shang issit?! fight LA!

ps: may, the thing you told me about maybe he has feelings for me and blah blah blah... how i wish it was true but, its not possible. it can be only be a wish or rather a dream that will never come true. but thanks for saying that to make me happy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home