Monday, July 16, 2007

boring x 1000

time flies when you are having fun
otherwise, it crawls slower than a snail.

seriously, i find life super boring now.
if i am not in school
i will be at home sleeping or mugging

i am waiting for my "sister" to come back from Tekong
have a big laugh at his new hair cut,
the one that doesn't go out of fashion
BOTAK!
haha...

till then, i guess i will be leading a mundane life.
and guess what, when life is so freaking boring
temper tends to flare up more easily.
quarrelled with my mum.
DAMN!
sometimes i wish i could just die in front of her.
kill myself before her eyes
and make her regret for life.
she just doesn't know what i am going through now
always choosing the wrong time to nag
and make things worse for me.

moody moody and still moody
after saturday night, talking with eunice
i have been very moody
a 5% chance is still a hope - if thats what you think it is.
i don't wish to cling on to it.
but there's always still hope
i am blinded to that 95% of no chance,
all i see is 5% chance...
its still chance.
but deep down i know, that 5% would never work.
its false hope.
everyone around me knows it
but didn't want to tell me.
fearing i would be hurt.
DAMN YOU!

how hurt can i get?
even cannon balls cannot pass through me now.
i am immune to pain
i am numb.
probably making myself numb to this world.
for i want to avoid all these pain.
i am numbing myself to everything.
i don't want to shed a tear for anyone and anybpdy.
not even him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home