Tuesday, August 14, 2007

perfect or not? - 14th aug

seems like everyone is having the perfect life.
at least in my eyes they are.

Jasmine's bf came back from taiwan - army training
distant cousin getting engage next month
may's having school holidays
my mummy just came back from a trip to malaysia and she said she had fun. and now she i planning to fly off to China w/o me!

my life is just messy
unfinish essay and its due in slightly more than a week
school is crazy. lots of reading to do. but not yet done.
want to go on a short trip but cannot find ppl to accompany me.
lots of things to buy, but money is always not enough to satisfy my retail therapy
personal problems.

at least, it rain today. haha. wei kiat is enjoying his mud bathe lo! haha. when he book out this friday(tentative) he is going to have smooth and fair skin. haha. ENVY!

i am starting to miss alot of people.
when you are feeling rather down, you tend to miss people even more.
i miss May. (where are you? why never online?)
i miss Jasmine. (for some reason, when i am with you, i feel happier. she is the kai xin guo)
i miss Veron. (her hugs can comfort me)
i miss Eunice. (her listening ear. but i think we just met up last weekend only)
i miss Him. (even though feelings have change, the urge to see you is still there. seeing you fine and happy makes me feel better.)
in short, i just miss everyone la.

hais. its just perfect for everyone and messy for mine. i envy them. i am turning green, with envy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home