Friday, September 14, 2007

rants - 14th sept

13 more days.
but will we be meeting?
at least to know that you are here
and not stuck on some island
makes me feel a little better.
its only one day and i have been sighing non stop

me: i wonder how he is doing inside.
may: u ask me ma? how do i know.
me: i am not asking you, just asking myself aloud.

jie mei say jer is in Pegasus Company.
should be rather slack and he sms-ed jie mei early in the morning,
like 4plus am.
probably he couldn't sleep and started to think of jie mei.
MUHAHa.

awaiting - 27th sept. till then, will be praying for his safety and all.

feeling kinda left out by the people around me
i am not sure why.
its not bothering me much but its making me feel uneasy.
hais. its so hard to please everyone.
sometimes, i just wish life would go the way i want,
but it doesn't.
in my eyes, people are leading better lives than me.
but in the eyes of others, they think my life is better than theirs.
is the grass really greener on the other side?
or is it because we cannot be contented with what we have.

the art of living is tough. the art of living a happy life is even tougher.

ps: i am still not ready to let go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home