Wednesday, October 31, 2007

exhausted. very.

i am really really very tired.
slpy and completely drained out.
these exams are taking a toll on me.
the daily dose of chicken essence and ginseng don't seem to help now.
i need my special dose of J. HAHA.
its powerful enough to resurrect the dead. MUHAHA.

another reason why i am so tired its because an old issue.
i hate ppl threatening me, asking me to lead my life the way they want!
don't threaten me. i am not afraid of it. it will never work.
its my life, so don't tell me what i should do with it.
i know its out of concern but i am happy the way i am now,
why do you need to care about what others think,
if i don't give a damn to their comments why should you?!
on what grounds are they making such assumptions?
i don't care about what others think, and i think you should too.
and please stop saying that its making you mei mian zi,
if thats really the case, i think its your problem and not mine.
its always about the "saving face" issue.
everytime, we always make each other unhappy because of this problem. GRR!

yes, i ought to be studying now. time is running out and i know nothing!
WAH!. gonna be so dead.

if i could see you now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home