Friday, October 26, 2007

2 more to go!

2 papers down... 2 more to go
and i think "distinctions are waving good bye to me"
GRR!
studied alot but somehow my mind goes blank the moment i enter that hall.
Stress? probably...
and i think too much stress backfires everything.
but how can there not be stress,
there is this invisible burden on me.
the burden to perform well and not let anyone down, do my mum proud and score well...
i don't know how to turn these stress into a motivation, the motivation to do well.
i crack under stress...
THIS IS SO BLOODY BAD.

ain't slping well
but i manage to dream of him...
when you appear in my dreams, things are just so perfect in there.
but in reality, its always opposite. how some huh?
HA.
someone very "wise" once said "you've got to MAKE things happen and not wait for them to happen"
but you need to hands to clap, isn't it?

if someone can sing Jesse MacCartney's "Come to Me" to me... i'll probably marry you...
Let me be the one,
Holding you every night.
Sharing the smiles and tears you cry.
Let me be the one,
Loving you when you're weak.
For all of the strength you need,
You can come to me.


you make me feel that everything in life is worth living for.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home