Friday, October 12, 2007

weird - 12th oct

怪事年年有,今年特别多
something really freaky happen ystd.
was in school studying
and at about 4 plus
got this china girl sudden sat beside me.
of all the empty table
she chose to squeeze in with me! DUH!
nvm...
i was minding my own business when out of no where, for no apparent reason,
she grabbed my notes on the table and started flipping through it and blabbered loads of heavily accent chinese which i had no idea what it was.
HELLO, DO YOU HAVE ANY COURTESY, BLOODY CHINA BITCH. WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?!
she traumatised me. shocked beyond words.
i didn't know what to say, and if i started spewing vulgarities at her, she would not even understand.
how do you scold fucking bitch in chinese?
thats not even the end of her weird ass antics.
later she moved closer beside me and looked at what i was surfing on my laptop.
SOMEONE PLEASE SCREW THAT BITCH! its so irritating and scary can!

then ystd on my way home,
there was these very bad accident near MacRitchie.
was really bad. jammed all the way to i dunno where. but it was really long.

today morning,
got these two old couple quarreling at the carpark near my house.
real loud and the woman was literally beating and slaping that poor old guy.
these is like a so drama.
hAha... very interesting.

你是爱我的
am i right?
HAHA
erm... dun think so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home