Saturday, October 13, 2007

new york new york is good...
damn tired now.
frisbee... SIM WoN! YEAHS!
but the weather sucks.
kept on raining

gotta go NUH on the 22nd which the polyclinic referred me to
grr! a little worried now, cos i think there's some heredity thingy running in my family.
on my maternal side, my grandma died of heart failure, and i have CHD - congential heart disease. hmm... now my paternal side, kidney problem runs in their blood, cos lots of them had kidney related problems and now my grandma have something like "leukemia" - although its not confirm but its more or less in the cards.
now i am worried. cannot be so suay ba...
toto, 4d oso not so zun
just hoping i am thinking too much
anyway, finding someone to accompany me go, cos my mama not free on that day.
GRR!

be happy. thats very impt.
am i happy?
yes, kind of.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home