Monday, October 01, 2007

medical red alert - 1st oct

HAPPY CHILDRENS' DAY!

i miss being a kid
no worries no stress.
just pure innocence.
but we all have to grow up,
although most of us don't feel like it. (me too)

anyway, i went to the polyclinic this afternoon to see the doc
regarding the lump on my neck that refuses to go away
did blood test and everything seems fine.
but the doctor was rather concern about the swelling and referred me to NUH ENT Dept.
HELLO NUH. another appt there again.
let me see...
i've got my dental, cardiology and cardiothoaric appt there. now ENT.
its like one of my "fav" hangout now.
i know that place inside out. hais.
now i am worried about whats happening to me.
the preliminary diagnosis was "swelling of lymph nodes"
darn. shld go google it to see...
hais. just pray hard its just a scare.

arghs
i feel like a weak bitch.
whinning and whinning non stop.
its only been 2 days since i saw him and now i am starting to miss him.
HATE THAT I LOVE YOU!
a few more days before he books out,
but i guess i can't meet him this week.
hmm...

ps: who knows if there is any Fred Perry boutique or anywhere that sells authentic Fred Perry apparels.?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home