Sunday, December 30, 2007

Powerhouse @ St James

ystd night was crazy!
it was fun and really high.
i am gonna be addicted to it.
Gimme More!!

Photobucket
Powerhouse. the songs they spin are nice!

Photobucket
nelson. nic. aili (the rest at not in picutre)

Photobucket
aili. me in my new haircut

Photobucket
and i had a pimple. (so prominent)

Photobucket
the girls. my stiff expression is the result of numb toes and achy muscles

Photobucket
meixi. me

Photobucket
eunice. me on the dancefloor

Photobucket
shake shake shake those booties!!
-----
i experience what it is like to be in hell and heaven in a day

i took everything for granted
reverting to the old way of life is so difficult now
the past seems so far,
but its creeping back soon and i will loose everything overnight.
those fears are coming true.

this is reality,
unveiling itself right before my own eyes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home