Monday, July 23, 2007

harry potter. and myself

harry potter was out like on saturday.
haven got my copy of the last and final instalment of the series
but i already know the ending!!!
i love it.
i bet May wouldn't like it, cos its not "dark"

will get my copy soon.
as in when i finish reading the sixth edition (i haven read that yet! its been collecting dust on my table for quite sometime.)

anyway, i have got this essay to write and its due in about 4 weeks time
and i am very proud to say i have not even started on it yet.
DAMN!
i am darn good in procrastinating
SHIT ME!

time has been slow these days
and i don't know why
it seems like they are crawling by...
hais...
so fan, so bored, so tired, so moody...
4 more days to go
before i can see my jie mei and his new haircut.
seriously, i am super excited to see him botak.
i can't wait to laugh till i dislocate my jaw. *ouch*

i like short hair now
low maintenance.
i wake up everyday feeling so fresh
just comb comb jiu can go out le...
if i wan to look more "prima-diva"
style and put on sunglasses. HA.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bye bye long hair...

sometimes, i think i am too xiao xing yan
die die also want that something/someone.
everyone has asked me to widen my scope.
i have tried and will still try
but the guy i like probably don't like me
and the guy i don't really like... likes me...
damn! i don't like the way the world works.

ps: sometimes i take good pictures

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i like the one in the middle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home