Saturday, August 18, 2007

random. - 18th aug

i've given up,
because i don't know what's worth fighting for anymore.
there's nothing that can make me carry on.

yes, i am freed. finally.

what ahead of me now is a process of healing.
learning to love someone
other than you.
to believe others, accept others.

i am happier.
because i don't have any burden.
no more sorrow.
no more pain.
i've been your jailbird for 4 years
and i am now a free man.
free from your clutches, or rather i freed myself from your clutches.

we will be friends. back to where we began.
and i really feel happier and free.
i don't live for you
i live for myself, for others, and for what's install ahead for me.
a world without you would be better

i am just happy.

the grand finale is over.
applause have died down.
audience have disperse.
its time to reflect on our performance.
and i give myself a perfect score.
i've finished it with grace. not a single tear shed.
no struggles.
with grace and beauty, everything came to an end.
a beautiful ending.
there will be no encore.


eventually, it came to an end. with grace and beauty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home