Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tagged! - Perfect Partner

okies... got tagged by shevon. (i was wondering if that Kelly was referring to me. HAHA. my name is too common...)
so here are my 8 points about my perfect partner.
i think 8 is too little.

1. Dependable
its important that i can depend on him to take care of my everyday needs, cos i being an only child, i depend quite alot on my parents.

2. Financially stable
able to provide for me. i don't need big house, luxurious fleet of cars, or branded stuff but at least i can led a comfortable life without worrying about finances.

3. Good physique
he need not be very macho with eight packs la, but at least fit with well define muscles. (good enough to piggy back me.HA).

4. Can tahan my nonsensical temper/mood
when i am in a bad mood my temper can be very fiery, and i can be an angel when i am in a good mood. he have got to love the both sides of me. (i am a little diva-ish sometimes, so he has got to pamper me too!) - LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM.

5. Family oriented
Very important! he has to love my parents and my extended family. ALSO, he has got to be filial to his parents.

6. Good personality and character
he's got to be respectful, to anyone. even strangers. like give up seat to the needy, help the needy... and stuff like that. also, he has got to respect me.

7. Needs to have his own thinking
Dont't go with the flow. He needs to know what he want in life and work towards it.
A man who know what he wants is SEXY. Very Sexy. guys who are aimless are whimps and thats a major turn off.

8. Knowledgable
he need not be the "know-it-all" kind or those brainy kind (cos' i will look stupid and bimbotic with him) but at least have good general knowledge and is able to strike a conversation that has substance and interesting. i don't like guys who cannot hold a conversation, talk with no depth or boast alot. at the same time, guys who talk too chim are very irritating.

NO MORE?! can i like add two more to make it 10?

9. Class
Ah beng and nua-nua dressing is a NO-No. flamboyant dressing and weird hairdos are big No-no too. Just simple, clean and smart would be good enough. (guys in uniform and suits are HOT! - I LIKE!)

10. Be there when i need him
Listen to my worries and fears. Lend me his shoulder to cry on, hold my hands and led me when i am lost, assure me when i am insecure, comfort me when i am weak, let me lean on him when i am tired.

i am not sure if there are such guys in the world. but i hope there is.
actually, after doing this, i realise the kind of guy i like now is very different from what i like a few years back. i guess i have grown. i remember in the past, i was looking for guys that look as if the walk out from fairy tales, tall and handsome, charming and rich. its all so superficial, nothing deep. HAHA.
WHAT A BIMBO.
i don't want handsome guys now, it makes me insecure and i think that people/things that look good on the outside may not be good inside. of course, he needs to be presentable and i must kan de sun yan oso. he need not be tall neither can he be too short. around my height would be good.
really, 8 is just too little, or is it because my standards are too high. afterall, it says PERFECT partner.

may and jasmine... DO IT!. haha...
i don't have 8 people to tag on (i've got no friends... boohoohoo!)
cos' lots of them don't blog.

i don't know if he fits into my perfect partner criteria.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home