Saturday, August 25, 2007

fragile.

veron told me something ystd
which made me jolt out from my seat.
its a real shocker.
and its rather sad.
may god bless him
hope he will win that fight and survive.
it's still to early to go.
there's still a long road ahead.
he's still young

2 road accidents happened near my house.
its freaky.
killing one and seriously injured another.
and it happened in 2 consecutive days!
is it a coincidence or... (hmm... you know what i mean)

life is so fragile.
you'll never know whats gonna happen next.
my brush with death 2 years ago made me understand that
live like you gonna die tomorrow.
don't end a day with regrets.

have you ever wonder,
if you will to die tomorrow,
what is the last thing you would want to do?
i don't know. all i know is that i will want to see the ones i love for the last time. capture all their faces in my mind and bring it with me to another world.

its depressing to talk about such stuff
but sometimes when something happen to someone you know
and that they may probably leave this place
makes you realise how fragile one can be.

ps: i dreamt about you ystd. it was beautiful, but it will only be a dream.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home